Roses are red, violets are blue...
Happy Valentines Day from Envisions to YOU!
In celebration of all things L.O.V.E., we'd like to showcase some "cupid-approved" decor to get you in the event production mood!
The Drivers band is a culmination of some of Hawaii’s most well known, accomplished and successful musicians, arrangers and performers. Based on the island of Maui, The Drivers have been performing almost exclusively for corporate events over 20 years throughout the Hawaiian Islands and have had the opportunity to open up for several big name acts. The Drivers is a 6 pc band…3 of whom are powerhouse lead singers. Their repertoire consists of every genre of music from jazz to country and pop/R&B to classic rock.
5 Creative Ways to Spend Your Maui Valentines Day:
1. Watch the sunrise and sunset in the same day. Head up to Haleakala Crater or camp on the beach in Hana to watch the sun come up then (take a nap LOL and) hop on Pacific Whale Foundation's Valentines Day Dinner Cruise to watch the sun disappear back into the ocean. The all-inclusive dinner and drinks are just an added bonus. And don't forget to mention that you are Kama'aina when booking!
2. Enjoy wine and cheese tasting. If your partner is a big foodie, purchase several different wines and cheeses, ranging from their favorites to ones they have never heard of. Some of our go-to spots for a great selection are The Market by Capishe, Foodland Farms, and Maui Prime Fine Foods. For more fun, blindfold your partner and have them guess which kind is which, or have them write descriptions of the flavors and scents of each wine and cheese!
3. See a live show. Head to the Maui Arts and Cultural Center to see Kukahi 2016 by Keali'i Reichel & Halau Ke'alaokamaile. If you know Keali'i Reichel's music you know that it is sure to be an impressive display of Hawaiian song and dance. His halau has brought home top awards from the prestigious hula competition, Merrie Monarch Festival, and he has won multiple Na Hoku Hanohano Awards for his music, in addition to a top spot on world music charts.
4. Dine with the fishes! The Maui Ocean Center's Sea Of Love is the perfect way to celebrate the one you chose out of all of the fish in the sea. This signature annual event features semi-private seating along the Aquarium’s stunning exhibits and a four-course menu exquisitely catered by the award-winning Seascape Ma‘alaea Restaurant
5. Book a torch logo burn. Okay, okay! A little shameless self promotion.... But how could you go wrong with a display like this?! A whole lot of "WOW" might just spice up your night! [photo: Anna Kim Photography]